Four & Melrose
Gatsby "Windows" Hoodie
High over the city our windows must have contributed their share of human secrecy to the casual watcher in the street. I was them too. Looking up and wondering. Within and without. Enchanted and repelled.
This design tells a story of Sonder and should recall the mystery of the vague silhouettes of people living their lives in the city. The colors represent a bygone art deco era, with design elements eluding to classic architecture. The lives of the people represented in the artwork can be anyone, and might very well be you or me. Do you see yourself in the window?
- 10 oz 80/20 Cotton-Polyester blend
- True to size fit with heavyweight fleece lining (Size up for oversized fit)
- Hand Dyed from Original white color to deep berry wine, color treated for regular washing.
- Sleek center chest embroidery
- Vibrant 4-color screenprint on the back
Jack is 5'7" wearing a medium.